Travelling to and around the Dublin region can easily be done using a variety of services that the city offers which include flights, rail or bus. The city is also easily traversed by bicycle for those who enjoy a more energetic approach to transport.
Our dedicated team of guest service agents can assist you with planning your journey, whether it entails site seeing, commuting to work or travelling to and from the hotel. Our team are at hand to help make the most of your time in Dublin.
- Closest Airport - Dublin Airport – 11 km
- Closest Train Station - Connolly Station - 1.3km / Hueston Station - 2km
- Closest Luas/Tram Station - Jervis St – 100 meters / 0.1 km
- Closest Bus Stop – 100 meters / 0.1 km
- Closest Bicycle Station – 100 meters / 0.1 km