The Morrison is located in the ‘Heart of everything Dublin’, on the banks of the River Liffey and only steps across the Millennium Bridge to the famous, Temple Bar area. We are a quick walk from the city’s finest shops, theatres, bars, restaurants, museums and the myriad of cultural events and activities Dublin has to offer.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Location, location, location...
❤ Located in the ‘Heart of everything Dublin’
- 10 mins from both Heuston and Connolly Intercity Train Stations
- On the red LUAS line at the Jervis Stop
- Close to all major bus routes
- Located on the Quay’s linked to all major roads in & out of the city
- 20 mins from Dublin Airport via transfer/taxi
Form & function: we invest in technology so your event functions as beautifully as it looks...
- Our meeting space was upgraded in 2016, we now offer Ceston wall panels allowing clients to control every aspect of their meeting from the lighting to sound
- Enjoy surround sound features with HD Projectors compatible with both HDMI and VGA
- Complimentary state of the art 900 MB superfast & secure dual broad band (2.4 & 5 GHz) from early July. We will be the fastest in the city & offering private, specific event bandwidth if required
- Strand Street features an Ultra-sleek 75” Sony Bravia full HD output, including wireless connectivity via ClickShare Meeting
- We are also looking our best with an interior facelift offering Junker Oak wood flooring, ensuring superior acoustic qualities
All spaces bright & beautiful...
The Morrison boasts a wide range of bright and spacious meeting and conference rooms.
- Morrison Boardroom 8 delegates
- Georgian Boardroom 14 delegates
- Strand Street 20 delegates
- Art Gallery 80 delegates, reception style
- Printworks 100-350 delegates
- Halo 40-120 delegates
- Court Yard Garden 100 delegates, with retractable roof and outdoor infra-red heating
All meeting rooms offer: Complimentary 900MG Wi-Fi, natural daylight, LCD screen, projector
Printworks also features:
Podium, microphone, PA system, conference pads & pens, flipcharts, mineral water on arrival
Refuel & energize...
So much more than a cup of coffee - reinvigorate your team with a variety of breaks. From our Health Kicks Option to more decadent choices like the Chocolate Option, our team of chefs will be happy to engage with you to create a break that will fire up the energy level and get the creative juices flowing.
Exploit our expertise
Our dedicated Events Team will relieve the pressures on the meeting organiser. With extensive experience in hosting clients who are leaders in their respective fields, we will be on hand every step of the way to ensure your conference or event runs flawlessly from beginning to end. Our role in making your event seamless and bespoke is our passion - we invite you to exploit our expertise!